Berry-Blue Blueberry Mini Muffins

26 Jan

By now you must know that we love snacks.  The kids would claim that any snack is the BEST snack ever. But, I personally believe that the muffin is a pretty fantastic snack. Portable. Yummy.  Hand-held.

The mini muffin is even better than a regular sized muffin.  Its bite sized.   You don’t get a million crumbs on the floor because, again, its bite sized.  The kids can grab a few and be excited with their pile of muffins. You get the idea.

My Kids Make Berry-Blue Blueberry Mini Muffins, and yours can too! Watch the video and check out the pictures!

Want to see how we made these delicious mini muffins: Check out the video below:

Want the recipe? Of course you do! The muffins we made are actually Gluten Free and Dairy Free. You can find the recipe here.

Photobucket

8 Responses to “Berry-Blue Blueberry Mini Muffins”

1. nonna 26. Jan, 2011 at 7:30 am #

They DO look yummy kids, good job!

2. Nana 26. Jan, 2011 at 12:39 pm #

Silas, Sydney, and Mama ~ your muffins look yummy. I’ll make some today.

You did a great job making the muffins — and explaining how to do it.

I love watching your videos ~ you are so cute and good at cooking. And you make me smile, a huge smile.

Hugs and Kisses
    Nana

3. Maggie 26. Jan, 2011 at 6:44 pm #

Hi Silas and Sydney, Great job making the muffins! They look delicious!

4. Betsy & Curtis 27. Jan, 2011 at 11:59 pm #

Oh my goodness – adorable! I love listening to them enjoy the muffins! The jam is an interesting addition – I’ve never seen that before. Has Silas’ hair gotten super dark?! I guess we haven’t seen the kids in a while. Hope you are all on the mend and to see you soon! Eden’s gotten way bigger too – 13 pounds now! Ok, sorry for the random thoughts – I guess I should use email for that :)

5. Sheri@childmade.com 28. Jan, 2011 at 1:07 am #

And now I’m hungry…. Thanks for sharing!

6. becky 28. Jan, 2011 at 6:25 pm #

thanks for all the sweet comments. the muffins are gone already, as we gobbled them right up. did you guys see the “extra” footage at the end of the video..after the credits…..

7. Betsy & Curtis 30. Jan, 2011 at 12:18 pm #

I think the extra footage was my favorite part – so cute!

8. A-om 01. Apr, 2011 at 3:01 am #